By making a purchase from Monogram This! and More means you understand and agree to these policies.
Monogram This and More handcrafts all products within 7-10 business days. Business days is defined as Monday-Friday.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time. If needed sooner, a rush fee may apply.
We produce all items in the order received but also consider how large and or complex each order is in the queue. We do however, try to work within time frames. Contact us if needed.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order. We are not a POD nor use a POD service.
Care for your item(s)
Care for your new product(s) by following the washing and care instructions given. If in doubt, email us at email@example.com
Your product(s) can be damaged if care instructions are not followed.
We always love creating new products from scratch. Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time. Ask us for details.
Our company ships through the following carriers: United States Postal Service (USPS), and UPS. We ship only in the contiguous United States at this time.
On occasion we will ship via another carrier.
*Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout. We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order. Note that we have NO control over shipping times or shipping delays.
We offer free shipping in the lower US (Contiguous US) on all orders over $75.00. Pickup is available if local to Franklin, TN.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Be sure to keep in mind shipping times, weather delays, government holidays and other possible delays. No orders will ship later than December 10 each year.
Our policy for returns is 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned. There is no return on a personalized, customized or monogrammed item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If return is due to damage that occurred during shipping you must submit pictures of the original packaging before a determination of refund is made.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
- Contact us to get a return authorization
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are returning an item over $50 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If a refund is approved a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days of refund approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We inspect all items before shipping.