Are you a small business owner and already have your business logo? Let’s get it on some swag and more. From shirts to bags to banners and window signage, we will get it done quickly and accurately the first time!
Branding your logo is a professional way to make a presentation. Here’s the process:
- To get your logo embroidered onto an item such as a polo or dress shirt, it will need to be digitized. Digitizing is a process in which the embroidery machines can read the design and starts at $50 for a left chest size. It is a onetime fee.
- Email us a clean high resolution (300+dpi) graphic file as well as PMS colors or color numbers from our thread chart for thread matching.
- Digitizing can take up to three days to complete. A stitchout of the design will be texted for final approval before stitching on any item.
- Price for embroidery branding your supplied item(s) starts at $12/item. We can also supply shirts, aprons, blankets, masks, bags and more. Price will vary depending on item(s).
- In need of apparel & more? Check out our offerings here. Email us your logo and needs to email@example.com